Project 4: Bringing it All Together
Creating a letterhead, business card and style guide for one of the three previous projects to expand our branding
The logo project that I am choosing to expand on for my final project is the Pierogo food truck (Restaurant Branding).
Name & Tagline: Pierogo (a lil pouch of love)
Address: 17 Main Street Philadelphia, PA 19146
Phone: (215)-743–7646 (215-PIEROGO)
Social Media: Instagram/Twitter: pierogo_truck, Facebook: Pierogo Truck
Final Logo and Collateral:
Letterhead and Business Card Sketches:
- Should I make my business card a unique shape, normal dimensions, or square?
- Should I make a sleeve for the business card to go into that resembles the band on my packaging?
- What should I do in terms of including the name of my restaurant on the letterhead and business card since it is my logo? Does it conflict with being placed with one of the alternate marks?
First Digital Designs and Mockups
- Which shape business card is working better and is black successful?
- Should I include the pattern of the pierogis on the back of the business card or stray from the pattern completely?
- What positioning of the text works best in the letterheads? Should the entire background of the letterhead be black to match the business cards?
Style Guide Layout Design
- Should I create the rest of the alphabet for the logo’s typeface or include another weight of the secondary font?
- Should I use different margins for my style guide or add something to the edges?
- Which letterhead and business card match better with my style guide? Should the cover page match the style of my letterhead?
Final Style Guide and Stationary
Style Guide PDF Format: